At Pacific States Petroleum, Inc., it is important that we build and develop the best team in the industry. Our employment package consists of generous compensation and benefits.
Driver – Day and Night Shifts Available in the Bay Area, Central Valley, and Los Angeles
Day shifts begin at 3-4am, and night shifts at 3-4pm. We typically work four 10 hour days with plenty of overtime.
- Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Fueling heavy equipment and generators
- Loading and off-loading other petroleum products
- Light equipment maintenance
- Class A or B driver’s license
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Hazardous Materials Endorsement, Air Brakes and Tankers Endorsement required
- TWIC Card (within 2 months of employment)
- Clean DMV record
- Ability to read general street and city maps
- To apply for a position, please email resume to email@example.com or fax to 925-938-7774. No phone calls please.