Class A or b hazmat driver
Pacific States Petroleum, Inc. is an employee owned and operated on-site fueling company servicing California. We are actively looking for qualified Class A and B drivers to work 5 days (5/8s) a week with flexible scheduling. Day shifts begin at 3:00AM-4:00AM, and night shifts begin at 3:00PM-4:00PM.
- Operating a semi-truck according to applicable state and federal transportation laws.
- Transport loads safely and in a timely manner over required route, obeying all traffic laws and observing all safety regulations.
- Maintain signed invoices, shipping bills of lading, and other required paperwork; deliver documentation to shipping office or other appropriate staff when delivery route is complete.
- Facilitate routine service on trucks, which may include checking oil, water, gasoline, and air; reports maintenance malfunctions to Shop Supervisor.
- Fuel heavy equipment and generators.
- Loading and off-loading petroleum products.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Class (CDL) A or B driver’s license
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Hazardous Materials Endorsement, Air Brakes and Tankers Endorsement required
- TWIC Card (within 3 months of employment)
- Clean DMV record
- Ability to read general street and city maps
- 100% Employee Owned and Operated Company
- 100% Paid Employee Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- Voluntary Benefits available (STD, LTD, Accident Plan)
- 401K with 3% contribution after 6 months
- FSA Account