Pacific States Petroleum, Inc. is an on-site fueling company servicing California and Reno, focusing on delivering products like diesel, unleaded, and propane. It all started in May of 2001 with one fuel truck, a small location in Pleasant Hill, and a big idea. The idea was to deliver smaller than usual quantities of fuel to customer locations while providing unparalleled customer service. Part of the formula to provide meaningful customer service was by giving a voice to our team members, because we believe that nothing resonates better than a team member who is invested in the process. This helps to provide a positive customer experience, where a dedicated team and highly responsive solutions are only a call away.
We are looking for a Regional Operations Manager to join our Management Team. This position will travel as needed and have the opportunity to work out of Sacramento, Stockton, or Concord as their home office. You will report to the Director of Operations.
- Effective and successful management of labor and productivity within our Operations team.
- Interviewing and hiring of new operations employees.
- Consistently review processes, procedures, and operations org chart and implement change as deemed necessary.
- Enforce policies and procedures, and address employee performance if standards aren’t met. Implement corrective action plans as necessary, up to and including terminations.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all departments.
- Effectively communicate expectations with team and conduct annual reviews.
- Manage relationships with key vendors.
- Critically think about complex issues and foster and environment that engages your team to solve problems.
- Develop and invest time in team members for continued success and personal growth.
- 3+ years of experience as an Operations Manager, Branch Manager, or similar role. Multiple years of experience in the fuel industry can supplement some of the Management experience requirement.
- Proven ability to effectively lead others, delegate, and set goals.
- Experience with consistent communication with upper management.
- Exceptional decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to remain calm in adverse situations and lead by example.
- 100% Employee Owned and Operated Company
- 100% Paid Employee Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- Voluntary Benefits available (STD, LTD, Accident Plan)
- Sick/Vacation/Holiday Pay
- 401K with 3% contribution after 6 months
- FSA Account