landoll and regular class a driver
Cal-T, a subsidiary of Pacific States Petroleum, Inc., is seeking experienced Landoll Equipment drivers and regular Class A drivers. Landoll drivers should have verifiable experience hauling and securing heavy pieces of equipment including backhoes, bull dozers, excavators, manlifts, etc. In addition, the driver will have to pass a drug/alcohol test and have a clean DMV record. 1+ years of verifiable equipment transport commercial driving experience is preferred, however we are willing to train the right candidate with less/similar experience.
- Make safety a priority at all times
- Secure equipment with chains/straps and safely transport to intended destination
- Communicate with dispatch as needed during the course of the day
- Obtain all necessary signatures to confirm and complete deliveries
- Turn in all paperwork, freight bills, BOL’s upon completion of each shift
- Maintain customer relations through exceptional customer service
- Adhere to company guidelines
- Pre-trip and post-trip equipment before and after each shift
- Landoll drivers should have verifiable experience hauling and securing heavy pieces of equipment including backhoes, bull dozers, excavators, manlifts, etc.
- In addition, the driver will have to pass a drug/alcohol test and have a clean DMV record
- Driver must have a positive attitude
- Have the ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Dependability is a must
- Proper phone etiquette is an essential job function
- 100% Employee Owned and Operated Company
- 100% Paid Employee Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- Voluntary Benefits available (STD, LTD, Accident Plan)
- 401K with 3% contribution after 6 months
- FSA Account