heavy duty transportation driver
Cal-T, a subsidiary of Pacific States Petroleum, Inc., is a transportation company servicing California. We are currently looking for well qualified drivers to work full time. competitive pay, full benefits and vacation available.
- Deliver goods while operating a tractor-trailer truck, sometimes over intercity routes that could require an overnight stay
- Record amount and type of cargo being delivered
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules
- Complete a daily truck log and submit reports of mileage covered
- Keep truck and associated equipment clean and in good working order
- Class A driver’s license
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Clean DMV record
- Ability to read general street and city maps
- 100% Employee Owned and Operated Company
- 100% Paid Employee Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- Voluntary Benefits available (STD, LTD, Accident Plan)
- 401K with 3% contribution after 6 months
- FSA Account