Pacific States Petroleum, Inc. is an on-site fueling company servicing California. We are currently looking for someone dependable to work full-time in our Concord office. Competitive pay, full benefits, and vacation available.
- Perform compliance related administrative tasks, such as performing data entry, filing compliance paperwork, preparing audit reports, and handling phone and email correspondence.
- Provide compliance guidance to other staff members.
- Manage risk and compliance documentation.
- Assist in answering reception lines and routing calls to the appropriate departments.
- Track office supplies and place orders as needed.
- Prepare and submit reports as needed.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Provide general support to vendors and visitors.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Some College Preferred.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Interpersonal skills using tact, diplomacy, patience, and courtesy.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills for dealing with internal customers.
- Ability to audit internal departments work to ensure accuracy.
- Operation of office machines and equipment such as PC, copiers, and projectors.
- Ability to assist with risk management duties of the compliance department.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
Starting Pay: $22-$24 per hour
- Work cooperatively, and respectfully with co-workers, supervisors, customers, and the public.
- Deal with a variety of people with diverse backgrounds.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure, and strong endurance skills.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties involving typing, filing, and maintaining records or reports in support of a special program or department function.
- Handle multiple tasks and priorities with interruptions.
- Effectively plan and organize workload.
- Operate a computer to enter data, maintain records and generate reports using Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Perform data entry efficiently and accurately.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
WORK SCHEDULE & ENVIRONMENT:
- On-site presence is required to fulfill the duties of this position.
- Monday through Friday, hours to be determined.
- Communicate effectively to exchange information and make presentations.
- Ability to read a variety of materials.
- Ability to input information into a computer.
- Lifting and carrying light materials/objects as assigned.
- ADA reasonable accomodation requests will be granted full consideration.